Skip to content
Top 10 Tips for Building a Sports Memorabilia Collection
- Certificate of Authenticity (COA) –make sure all the memorabilia comes with a COA; unless, you are 100% sure it is authentic.
- Choose a theme and stick with it
- If you buy duplicates, resale the duplicate and use proceeds to add to your collection
- Setup a budget
- Do research and ask experts questions
- Buy from quality sellers
- Keep inventory of purchased memorabilia with purchase price
- Plan how the collectibles will be stored and viewed
- Buy the highest quality collectibles within your budget
- Stick to your budget
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.